About Champlain Valley Audiology
Champlain Valley Audiology was founded in Plattsburgh, New York, by Sharon Macner out of a desire to provide excellent care in a timely manner to all members of the community and to be the finest professional resource for hearing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings, and long-term audiological care in Clinton County and the North Country.
Champlain Valley Audiology's professional staff is committed to providing high-quality comprehensive audiology care by meeting each patient's unique needs. We take pride in being on the cutting edge of new audiological technology, programs, and services. We believe that our patients, and the significant others in their lives, deserve fair, honest, sincere, and competent care. We seek to educate and provide all patients with all information related to their hearing healthcare. We are driven by concern for the well-being of those we serve. Our goal is to help everyone in our community hear their best.
Our Commitment to Our Patients
- We are professionally, ethically, and personally committed to providing excellent care in a timely and caring manner to all members of the communities we serve.
- We are the finest professional resource for hearing evaluations, tinnitus evaluations and treatment, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fitting and follow-up care in the communities we serve.
- We accept self-referred and physician referred patients.
Supporting the Plattsburgh Area Community
At Champlain Valley Audiology, we believe in taking time to help build up, support, and empower our community. A small community, such as ours, thrives on the ability to rely on each other in times of need. We are always looking for opportunities to lend a helping hand to organizations that are near and dear to our hearts. Here a few things we've had the privilege of participating in or donating to.
- North Country Honor Flight
- Walk to Remember, a benefit for people living with Alzheimer's Disease and their families
- Run For Freedom, a benefit for the North Star Underground Railroad Museum
- The Fitzpatrick Cancer Center's Treasure Chest Fund
- The Lake Champlain International Film Festival
- ARC's Festival of Trees
- The United Way
- The Kent-Delord House
- Champlain Valley Voices
- Seton Catholic High School
- Franklin Trail Riders